NSWA hosted three webinars in the fall of 2021. These webinars are posted on our website under Resources-Presentations- Educational Forums.
October 6 – WETLANDS
- Flooded with Initiatives – Strathcona County Wetland Projects – Jocelyn Thrasher-Haug and Emily Kabotoff, Strathcona County
- Alberta’s Wetland Policy Implementation Review Report – Scott Millar, Alberta Water Council.
November 3 – AQUATIC HEALTH
- Using parasites as a surrogate for host biodiversity in reclaimed wetlands –Brooke McPhail, PhD candidate, University of Alberta
- Using Watershed geospatial data to guide Aquatic Ecosystem Health sampling in the North Saskatchewan River basin – Craig Emmerton, Alberta Environment and Parks
December 1 – WATER QUALITY
- North Saskatchewan River Surface Water Quality Management Framework- Sarah Depoe, Alberta Environment and Parks
- WaterSHED Water Quality Monitoring Project on the North Saskatchewan River – Craig Emmerton – Alberta Environment and Parks, Stephanie Neufeld – EPCOR