The Sturgeon River Watershed Alliance (SRWA) is a municipally-supported watershed stewardship group established for the Sturgeon River subwatershed. It partners with the North Saskatchewan Watershed Alliance (NSWA).
The SRWA is guided by a Steering Committee made up of elected municipal officials from the Sturgeon subwatershed, and a Technical Advisory Committee made up of municipal staff and invited experts. The SRWA works on projects identified in the Sturgeon River State of the Watershed Report (City of St Albert, 2012) with the goal of developing an over-all watershed management plan for the river. This plan will be guided by the overarching goals identified in the Integrated Watershed Management Plan for the North Saskatchewan River in Alberta (NSWA 2012).
STURGEON RIVER WATERSHED ALLIANCE TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Appendix A-Site Locations and Photos
- Appendix B-Habitat Assessment Data
- Appendix C-Visual Cross Sections of Stations
- Appendix D-Water Quality Data
- Appendix E-Water Quality Guideline Exceedences
- Appendix F-Water Quality Charts
- Appendix G-Aquatic Vegetation Data
- Appendix H-Fish Data